Gelatin chase

From: Witho Worms & Jorien van Santen (verzet13@xs4all.nl)
Date: 05/12/00-01:30:40 PM Z

I have been looking around for gelatin in Holland and got a 250, a 120 and
today a 180 bloom. The man who contacted me asked me weather the gelatin
had to be acidic (as most gelatins in food are) or non acidic, as gelatins
in photographic industry are. Has anyone more information on this subject.
I never heard about this, as he called it, gelatin A and gelatin B.

Sincerely,

Witho.