Re: Boring ?Re: Ferrotyping Alt. Prints.

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 05/15/00-05:50:10 PM Z

At 09:17 PM 05/15/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>Nicely put Judy. I think (and hope) that Richard and I have made an amicable
>"agree to disagree" truce. One of the delights of the internet is that you
>can make contact with people half-way across the globe: one of the
>frustrations is the difficulty implicit in saying "come over Tuesday and
>we'll have a couple of beers and sort this out".....
>
>Having said that I would be sad to hear that anyone on the list had been to
>Scotland (a very small country) and not let me know.......
>

>Rod

   I will confirm this. Rod and I had a friendly exchange via private e-mail.
   I haven't been to Scotland but its at the top of the list, especially
because I know a couple of people to visit there, mostly through the
internet. Scottish Salmon is also a draw, yummmmy.

----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.
dickburk@ix.netcom.com