Re: another question

From: Ken Sinclair (photo1@telusplanet.net)
Date: 05/15/00-08:50:55 PM Z

Les,
Sorry... a front surface mirror would not "survive" as a rear view mirror.
It's too delicate and could not be wiped clean. Your rear view mirror is
made up of two mirrors... the first is a partial mirror with a second
mirror behind set at an angle to allow the reduced reflections for
"night-time use".

Ken

>Just throwing my 2 pesos in here. Almost all rear view (outside) automobile
>mirrors are front surface. Maybe a trip to the local salvage yard might
>prove fruitful.

[||/\/\/\/\/\/\|| Ken Sinclair RBP, FBPA
[|| ||-| Applied Photographic Services
[|| || | Lethbridge,
[|| || | Alberta, Canada,
[|| ||-| (403) 381-1654.