Re: Medium Res Copy Camera Solution query

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 05/17/00-08:03:03 AM Z

DEAR DOUG,
    IMHO, the Hasselblad Planars are unbeatable though not the cheapest. If
I recall correctly, they are called Planar because, although they are great
for normal pictorial photography, they are also excellent for flat field
copy work which is what you will be doing. You will need a set of various
extension tubes (ask Hasselblad) or the bellows accessory to do the close
up. Hasselblad will be very willing to recommend a lens/extension tube
combination which will allow you to focus in your desired region. It will
all depend on which lens you are using; the 80, 100 or 120mm Planar. I
think they are www.hasselblad.com
    Good luck...
                                        CHEERS!
                                            BOB KISS