Medium Res Copy Camera Solution query

From: Doug Niven (nimoys@loxinfo.co.th)
Date: 05/17/00-03:56:19 AM Z

Hi Folks,

I know this is slightly off-topic but I have had great answers for "off
topic" questions in the past and thought I'd ask:

I need to copy prints, mostly around 8x10" in size (and slightly smaller)
at the best resolution possible to make a b/w interneg but need to do
better than my Nikon 55mm macro lens. Really I need a medium format
solution that can do macro but I'm unforunately not acquainted with MF
gear.

Unfortunately I can't use a 4x5 as this needs to be a travelling rig.

Does Hassleblad or Mamiya have some sort of macro lens option? Other
camera suggestions?

Many thanks in advance,

Doug Niven
Bangkok