Re: off topic: compact 4x5 options

From: John Richardson (jrplatinum@earthlink.net)
Date: 05/24/00-09:08:10 AM Z

I own a Canham 11x14. The T knobs are much preferable to any camera with knobs
I have used. Currently I also own a Wista 4x5 and a Wista 8x10. Round knurled
knobs tear up ones fingers, especially when it is cold. The T knobs are fast
and it is easy to get a grip. They do not pinch and are not hard on the
wrists.

John Richardson