Inkjet paper

From: John Richardson (jrplatinum@earthlink.net)
Date: 05/26/00-09:14:55 AM Z

I have hooked up with an art wholesaler who wants to reproduce my
palladium prints using his two Epson 9000 inkjet printers. I print
palladium on the Crane's Cover crest white wove, natural color. Does
anyone on the list know of an inkjet paper which would be of similar
color and texture? I will be contacting Crane's shortly to see if they
can help. Also, I have heard rumors of difficulty in enlarging hand
coated prints digitally, due to the paper texture being enlarged.
Anyone have experience or solutions to this?

Secondly, I am planning my third trip to IRELAND. Is anyone on this
list in Ireland?

Thanks in advance!

John Richardson