a question...

From: garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Date: 05/26/00-12:23:52 PM Z

hello,
 I'm preparing for another studio tour... and reprinting some older
negatives that I no longer have prints of... and I'm wondering if there
is a standard practice of dating out there in the real world. What
makes the date of a print? The year when the negative was made? or the
year when the print was was printed? or, is it just as standard to not
think about it and put no date on the prints. What do you do?
garimo

p.s.
The yearly Santa Cruz County- Open Studio Tour, presented by Cultural
Council of S.C. takes place the first three weekends of October this
year. With 250 selected artist studios open for visitors, it's the big
yearly event for (the lucky 250) artists in this area. Hundreds of
people from around the country pass through the studios each weekend.
   I just sent scans off for printing of postcard announcements. If you
send me a address
*OFF LIST* I'll send you one. the image is a cyanotype of the redwoods
just outside my front window.