"the list"

From: DAVID DISTEFANO (zfd@lightspeed.net)
Date: 05/26/00-08:13:10 PM Z

I have learned quite a bit on my platinum printing by reading
intelligent information from the likes of Kerik, Carl, Jeff, etc.
Please keep this list on a level that shows it's members have something
to offer. If a post is listed that is in BAD TASTE, ignore it. These
people just want attention, which unfortunately I am now doing. Lets
stick to the theme of the list. Many of us appreciate the knowledge that
REAL contributors offer.

David