Re: "the list"

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 05/27/00-08:43:23 PM Z

You said in your message...

>If a post is listed that is in BAD TASTE, ignore it. These
>> people just want attention, which unfortunately I am now doing.

I understand the desire to simply ignore this stuff but I'm leaning
toward the less tolerant position. Regardless of the attention THEY want,
OUR desire to have a civilized source of information and photographic
camaraderie should take precedence.

My feeling is that if you're trying to make soup and you have a cat that
repeatedly spits hair balls in your pot, at some point you should banish
the bastard from the kitchen.

Dan