Re: Rotation on Jobo --- Re: Info On Jobo Drums

From: Nash Computer Technology (nashcom@btinternet.com)
Date: 11/01/00-08:17:56 AM Z

I have a Jobo CPE2 processor, and this has developed a similar fault.
Sometimes, after I have used it for a while (long enough to do a 5min
presoak and 8 minute development), the motor seems to slow down in one
direction. It looks as though each rotation is on a timer, as opposed to a
revolution counter, so if the motor turns slowly in one direction, the drum
is rotated less within the given time.

In my case, this can be very noticeable, but it could be happening with
yours on a lesser scale.

I must say that the design and build quality of Jobos leaves a lot to be
desired. So much for German engineering.

David Nash