Texts on Alternative Photography

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 11/02/00-08:51:07 PM Z

Hi folks,

For some time I have been collaborating as co-editor with an
alternative photographer in Spain, Manuel Estébanez, in the
publication of a series of short monographs (25-50 pages) on
alternative printing processes in the Spanish language, called the
Cuadernos de fotografía alternativa. So far we have published three
cuadernos: on pinhole photography, carbon printing, and gum
bichromate. Another on bromoil printing will appear soon.

This is not a money-making proposition. Our objective is to promote
the use of alternative processes in Spanish speaking countries by
making appropriate texts available in this language and all of the
profits from sales of our cuadernos are returned to support
publication of subsequent ones.

The purpose of this message is to invite authors on this list with
manuscripts on any of the alternative processes (with the exception
of the four mentioned above) to submit their material for publication
in the series of the Cuadernos de fotografía alternativa. We can not
pay you for your work but will give you 10% of the publication run of
any work that we publish.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions. Also, if you
happen to know someone off-list who might be interested in submitting
a manuscript for publication in the Cuadernos thank you for passing
this information to them.

Sandy King