Re: Pack for 7x17 camera.

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 11/02/00-10:41:07 PM Z

Depending on the front-to-back dimension when folded, the Lowepro Kinney will do
this. It took me forever to find a panel loader for the Wisner 5x7, mainly
because folded it required 7" or so. The Kinney is one of those luggage packs,
but with waist support and the like, very comfortable. I had to find a vendor
with physical stores (Campmore) who actually got one of their salespeople to
measure the internal dimensions (at least after I called to return the first
pack ordered from them). It's plenty big enough for 7x17, too, again depending
on the folded depth.

And it was less than $100, more like $70 I think.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.