Problems receiving emails

From: Michael Mutmansky (psu4ever@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 11/03/00-11:33:19 AM Z

Is there a moderator or list manager out there that can help me get my
name on the newslist properly? I unsubscribed a couple months ago while
away from the office, and now I can't get back on the list properly. I
have followed the directions to subscribe (several times over the last
week), but haven't had any success.

I emailed Gordon earlier this week but I have had no response from him.

Please be careful to email me directly, because responding to the post
will email everyone, except me.

Thanks,

---Michael (psu4ever@ix.netcom.com)