Re: Pack for 7x17

From: Michael Mutmansky (psu4ever@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 11/03/00-11:59:12 AM Z

Michael Goldbard recently mentioned the f64 pack for 8x10 cameras. I
have that pack for my 8x10, and while it's a good pack for holding lf
camera gear, I don't feel it is a very good _back_pack. I have been
using a Kelty backpack for my 4x5 gear for a number of years now, and
there is no comparison in the fit and comfort level of the Kelty to the
f64 packs.

That's ultimately the reason I intend to get a non-photo backpack for my
7x17...

The f64 bags (the whole line, in fact) are very nice bags otherwise; I
think the build quality is up there with the best of them.

---Michael