RE: daguerreotypist Belgium

From: Marc Gomm (marc.gomme@pandora.be)
Date: 11/04/00-04:34:43 AM Z

Hello,

Dagprocess is positive-working like colourtransparancies.
I just use modern plate holders ... My copperplates are thin, enough to fit
in the holder ... the images are sharp !!!

See you,

Marc (Belgium)

  Hello Marc

  It's funny, but I was lying in bed the other night, and got to wondering
whether it would be possible to make a Daguerreotype by projecting a
negative onto the plate.

  I'm a long way off making a Daguerreotype, and have only just started to
plan a suitable plate holder for my camera. However, I would be very
interested to hear if you are successful.

  Regards

  David Nash