Re: photo history lecture

From: Rod Fleming (rodfleming@sol.co.uk)
Date: 11/04/00-05:04:29 AM Z

Marc, the fact is that there is a good deal of non-technical, aesthetic
discussion on this list. You don't have to read the threads you don't want
to, and the list moderator is not shy to step in if things get out of hand.
Indeed there has been a good deal of support amongst list members for
non-tech threads.

So as far as I am concerned the answer- to your request that all those who
from time to time indulge in discussion non-technical subject areas should
go elsewhere- is "no, I won't". Sorry.

Rod