Re: photo history lecture

From: terry roth (terryroth@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/04/00-10:33:21 AM Z

Of course winnowing to 5 leaves out a lot of important names, but that's not
the point---I think her point, before all the digressions, was to make us
decide for ourselves who the _top_ of the important list are. And maybe even
stimulate some critical thinking (rather than criticizing other's choices)
about why one's top 5 occupy the lofty position. My votes, in no particual
order:

Strand, Weston, Edw. Curtis, D. Lang, A. Adams.