Re: problems with carbon printing

From: 1232-553-1 (1232-553@onlinehome.de)
Date: 11/05/00-09:24:25 AM Z

Hi Bob

Allthough the bubbles are a little bit lighter (caused by the shiny sureface
I think) they are located between the coating and paper and not in the coating
layer itself I think.

When I started carbon printing I had as well bubbles in the emulsion, but solved
this by longer heating and adding some alcohol before coating.

Any ideas?

Thanks & Regards
Stefan