Re: TWO THINGS (Survey results, too)

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 11/06/00-12:50:52 PM Z

> There are definitely more than a few names I need
> to go research now, that I would not have talked about, even one or two
> in
> the top five. My eyes were opened for sure (do you guys know of Fuyuki
> Hattori in Japan?? Finsler? I didn't. I also went and got books
> already on
> Renger-Patzsch, Sudek and need to rent the movie "Blow Up").
> So it goes! Thanks to you kind souls that used up a few brain

Chris

You can save yourself a lot of work by looking at
http://photography.about.com/ as there are essays with links on almost all
 of the names you mention.

You could even get your students to do the work themselves online using it
as a basis - it is exactly the kind of thing I wrote it for.

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/