Alternative exhibit in S. California

valerie_matthews@notes.teradyne.com
Date: 11/06/00-05:09:54 PM Z

I wanted to let the list know about an exhibit at the Getty in LA. It's
from the Wilson family's collection and has some amazing examples of salt
and albumen prints that I have ever seen. There is also very large field
camera - must be at least 20x24, the largest that I have ever seen. There
is also an exhibit of Mexican photography in the research building. See it
if you can.

Valerie