Re: Buxton paper

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 11/06/00-10:39:06 PM Z

Randall Webb wrote:

> ---<snip>

> Purcell and
> Silverprint share the market. Purcell tend to sell only mill packs -i.e. 100
> or120 sheets and refer orders for small quantities like 10 sheets to
> Silverprint, who tend to sell it in UK as it is expensive to ship it
> overseas.<snip>
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Randall Webb

Randall, Do you know of any plans to export it? Have you tried it with DOP
platinums and POP? Chrysotype? While I have and do use platine, i would like
to try some Buxton if it were over in the US. I did see some of Mike Ware's
platinum and chrysotype last year in Austin and thought the paper was in the
right weight and color for my work.

Cheers
EJ Neilsen

--