Custom made paper

From: Craig Koshyk (chiendog@pangea.ca)
Date: 11/07/00-04:25:29 PM Z

Hello all,

Recently I have begun using some hand made 100% cotton paper for pt/pd and
kallitype printing. It has worked quite well but I am sure it could be made
better for my purposes. The maker, a local artist with all the paper making
goodies one could ask for, has offered to make me a custom batch to my
specifications. I have jotted down what I would like the paper to look like
feel like etc but need a few suggestions to pass on to her regarding sizing
and other chemical considerations.

Anyone out there have a favorite hand made paper recipe for pt/pd printing?

If you were offered a custom run of paper, what would you ask for?

Craig Koshyk