Dichromate orders - an update

From: Ed Stander (glassact@compuserve.com)
Date: 11/13/00-07:40:01 PM Z

Hello all:
  Sorry for not responding to everyone sooner. I have received some 30
E-mails concerning dichromate, and will contact everyone individually as
soon as the stock is (or is not) released. The problem at present appears
to be one of politics, but should be soon resolved. Thanks for your
patience - we are as anxious to get rid of the stuff as you all are to
receive it! Cheers - Ed.