Re: keeping gelatin

From: Ken Sinclair (photo1@telusplanet.net)
Date: 11/13/00-07:12:37 PM Z

Liam,

If I remember my plant protection classes well enough, Lindane is a
persistant pesticide that is in the process of being "outlawed" in various
parts of the world. While it is still registered for use (in different
regions of the North American continent ) for various crops, it has been
de-registered with a decline in use in many parts of Europe.

I believe its most common use is for treating head lice. It is also
reported to be readily absorbed through the skin and has been linked to
various ailments.

Personally, I would prefer to not have such a chemical around the house.

Ken