Re: chrysotype and 21 steps

Lbmartin@aol.com
Date: 11/17/00-09:31:21 AM Z

Hello Everyone,

For the record:

Englehard does not supply First Reaction. We get our precious metal
chemicals from a small company that manufactures only precious metal
chemicals. As far as the pricing, we are generally very competitive. When
someone on the list quotes prices without mentioning the date they got that
pricing, the quantity they ordered, and/or the base metal price, you cannot
compare! Pricing can change on a daily basis especially with the Pt and Pd
market being so volatile.

Give us a call, give Englehard a call too, but don't believe everything you
read. Well, except for this of course!

Happy printing,
Lisa Bergman
First Reaction