Re: direct positive

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 11/20/00-10:28:01 AM Z

Sadly, yes. It sounded sooo perfect. It is contrastier (is that a word?)
than normal color E-6 film, so it is simpler to just use that ;-(

In the USA you can (could) only get a plus 1, normal, or minus 1 development
by the "official" labs, not nearly enough to knock the contrast down. I
seem to recall folks in Europe saying they could get far more variety in the
processing.

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com