Re: beginner

From: William D. Burdette (wburdett@black.clarku.edu)
Date: 11/20/00-05:54:43 PM Z

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Richard Morris wrote:

: Everything is worth a try but as far as I know nobody, even historically,
: has used it in a camera.

While I would love the idea of being the first to person to do so I'm sure
that others must have used cyanotype in a camera.

The cyanotype negatives I've made in a camera are very long exposers, six
to ten days. I haven't had success yet using a pinhole camera, but I'm sure
with a long enough exposer (I tried about two weeks) you will get an image.

Two of the photographs at http://WilliamBurdette.net/Photography/ (Window 3
and Window 4) are scanned from cyanotype negatives.

William