Re: attaching photos to aluminum

From: Galina Manikova (galina@online.no)
Date: 11/28/00-05:00:54 PM Z

Christina,

I just looked it up on my old back ups and found the following old replies,
which I paste in below.

There are many other ways to apply photos to aluminium too, but I am so busy
for the moment, that I can not promise I can take the time to list them all
right now.

Hopefully, you can get your hands full trying some of the described below.

There might be more on the subject in the archive from that period of time.

Hope, people do not mind that I simply paste the old material in here.

Regards,

Galina.