Traveling Portfolio

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 11/29/00-10:28:28 PM Z

Dear All,

This is an preliminary announcement for the next round of traveling portfolio
for alternative processes. For those who are new, basically we collect prints
(max. 2 prints per person and maximum size is 11x14 including border), then
we circulate among print contributors and possible a few viewers (limited
amount and on first come first serve basis). At the end of the circulation,
the prints will be sent back to the contributors.

Because many people on this list are educators, and December is the busiest
time for them, I will collect make the deadline for the collection of prints
to be near the middle of January.

There is no special theme for this round, so you can print any subject that
you like, but it must be done in alternative process.

For past portfolios and rules, please visit
http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/TravelPortfolio/index.html

I will make another annoucement in mid December. Please consider being a
contributor! :-)

Dave Soemarko