Re: Palladium

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/30/00-10:03:22 AM Z

Emma feldman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just recently started to read up on Platnium and palladium processes and
> would like to know if there is a paper that anyone could suggest I try?
>
> thanks!

You've probably learned that there are no prepared palladium or platinum
papers available now, you have to hand coat your own. Arches Platine,
Crane Stationary AS8111 Pearl White, and AS8111 Ecru, as wall as Crane
90# Cover Natural White (sometimes sold as 'platinotype') are all
excellent choices for hand coating Pt/Pd materials.---Carl

--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/