Re: Big Trays

On Thu, 05 Oct 2000 14:12:53 -0500 (CDT) Linda Phillips
<linda__phillips@hotmail.com> writes:
> Anybody have any ideas on where to look to find affordable Big Trays
> for
> processing Big Prints?  K-Mart has under-the-bed plastic storage
> containers
> that are 18 x 36 inches, but I need to process 22 x 30.  I really
> hate the
> idea of having to make my own.

A couple of years ago I noticed that Home Depot had some large trays
in the plumbing supply section which were designed as drip pans
for washing machines. I don't recall the price, but they seemed
reasonable
at the time.

I use a large commercial tube processor which easily handles 30x40
prints.
One could be made from a 12" diameter black PVC tube with endcaps and
a frame with rollers to facilitate agitation.

Email: ab366@osfn.rhilinet.gov

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.