Re: Kodak SO-339 Direct Duplicating Film

i tend to agree more with chris than with jeffrey, but than again, i use
infrared film, pinhole cameras and plastic cameras, too. i do not think there
is a rule that says that platinum prints need to be perfect - perfectly sharp
or perfectly coated. alternative - experimental - your work is can be
interrupted in anyway tht you see fit, and in my case it is usaully grainy
and out of focus.
jill enfield
ps there is an ortho film by bergger that is very good and easy to use.