Re: Some new imagery! - Feedback

Hello Thor,

I viewed your infra red photography and I like the ethereal quality the
images have. Some of the images are very imaginative (The Wolf Awakens, for
instance).

I aslo viewed some of your other images, and I know "style" has a lot to do
with commercial photography.  Your work is admirable, but I just don't care
for current  fashion "styles" (the fashion ads in the Los Angeles Times test
my patience--maybe it's the clothes--I'm a jeans and over-sized t-shirt type
{:->

Banff, Canada and Lightning on Rim of Grand Canyon are stunning.  "King's
Canyon National Park" is very dark on the left side, but that works with the
"film strip" put in that location.  In Moraine Lake, Canada, something wants
me to move the camera more to the left.  You used the "V" of the log and
rocks well, though, to point the viewer the the scenery ahead.

I think your infra red work is my favorite.  Did you do some digital
rendering on the model's face in these images?  Something just looks
"not-quite-right" (but still fascinating) about her face.

What format do you use?

 Marilyn Dalrymple