Re:Reply-to address

By trying to reply to my own message, I found that it is indeed the
case: "reply-to"  does bring up my email address instead of the list's
address. As I said, I don't have any idea why that is, but it does
explain some odd interactions I've had with people who apparently
thought I'd deliberately set it up so that any replies to anything I say
on the list come to me privately rather than to the list. That is not my
wish, and I hope that people replying to my posts in future will paste
the list address into the address box so that everyone gets the full
discussion. And if anyone has an idea how to change this in Eudora Lite,
without changing my basic mail preferences,  let me know. Thanks,
Katharine