Re: Reply-to address

P.S. I've just proved to myself that this is the only list that works
this way; on every other list I subscribe to, if a person goes to reply
to a message from me, it brings up the list address, not my address. So
I don't think it's something in my mail setup or preferences that's
causing this. Could some mail programs fall through the cracks in the
reply-to setup for this list?
Katharine Thayer