Re: Some new imagery! - Feedback

As a relative newcomer to the list, I'm not aware of previous inflammatory
exchanges between Thor and Keith.  Thanks for the history lesson Keith
(although I'm not sure I really wanted to know).

"Killed"??  Is this a reference to unwittingly getting drawn into or
reinvigorating flame wars?  If so, I'm OK with that.  Whether things get
nasty or not, I can hold my own.

Best regards from Big Wonderful Wyoming,
Cactus Cowboy

(snip)