Re: Reply-to address

I don't know about any of that, all I know is that if I hit reply-to for
almost any of today's messages  on this list,  it brings up a message
box addressed to the list address. But if I hit reply-to for a message
from me, or from Keith, it brings up our private e-mail address instead
of the list address. And Darryl is right,  if I hit Reply-All to Keith's
messages I do get the list's address as a CC. But why is it necessary to
do that only for a few people's messages,  is my perplex.
Katharine Thayer