Re: dual ID's

Keith,

Sorry about the inuendo.  However, my reference to 'allegation' was from the
last go down, not the current one and now it has happened again.  My search
of thousands of messages I have in my personal archive from this list, for
the text, 'Thor' turned up zero, nada.  What this means is that I have never
found a message from 'Thor' meaningful to me - there is an implication in
this that I don't fully understand.  Posts from most on this list can be
found in my archive.

It would be good if Thor would come forward and identify him/herself with
name/address/phone etc.

My recollection of the previous incident suggests that 'Thor' was going to
be removed from the list??? or maybe I'm havin a senior moment.

Please accept my sincere regrets for any unrest I have caused you.

Nick
http://www.mcn.org/k/nick