Lemongelo and Orangelo

This message is definitely off topic, though still relevant to
gelatin, bubbles and coeds. A friend and colleague told me this story
some years ago. I have always assumed it to be true, though it may be
legend since it is of that stuff. Anyway, her story was that some
years ago she had in her class two young twin coeds, Lemongelo and
Orangelo. She asked them how they came to have such unusual names, to
which they responded, "well, Mom was sure we were going to be boys
and she had names all picked out. However, when we came out girls she
was totally surprised and at a loss for names. But the problem was
solved the next day when Mom chose desert from the hospital lunch
menu, her choice being two different jello deserts: Lemon Jello, and
Orange Jello."

Sandy King