Re: [Off Topic] Re: dual ID's

Hi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cactus Cowboy" <photo@wir.net>
>"Cactus Cowboy" is only a silly nickname.  ..........

Well done you. My name, BTW, is real. Fleming, as in Bond.......

The Keith Krebs thing is just weird...........Why would anyone set
themselves up for a smack in the face, then do the big dramatic exit routine
because of it- unless that was the plan from the start? I mean, _most_
comments on his work were, shall we say, less caustic than they could have
been, and some were supportive of his showing it..........And I don't know
if Thor Balls, sorry Bols is real or not, but that name is too
fishy..........Summat not right here.

> As a pedantic smart-aleck and frequent contributor
 to cactus related forums

FWIW- and this is not meant to be an attack on you-  I always use my own
name and Email address on mailing lists like this. I used to use my own
address on Usenet groups, but after being snowed under with spam I had to
take steps and either use an AKA or a deliberately falsified address. It's
just too much hassle dealing with all the unwanted unnecessary crap, the
get-rich-quick schemes and all the rest, so I think that it is justified,
though unfortunate.

By the way, as one pedantic smart-aleck to another, do you know who led the
Pedants' Revolt?

Which Tyler..............(groan)

Rod