CONFUSED?

DEAR LIST,
     I read a posting that "The Keepers of Light" was available at Barnes
and Noble and have been waiting two months for my $10 discount to arrive.  I
just connected to Barnes and Noble to order it and it says that they don't
stock it!!!  I could have ordered it directly from Morgan and Morgan two
months ago.  Does anyone know the story here?
    And I am certain the discount is only good for a few days...
                                                CHEERS!
                                                    BOB KISS