Re: CONFUSED?

At 2000/10/14 06:53 PM -0300, Bob Kiss wrote:
>      I read a posting that "The Keepers of Light" was available at Barnes
>and Noble and have been waiting two months for my $10 discount to arrive.  I
>just connected to Barnes and Noble to order it and it says that they don't
>stock it!!!  I could have ordered it directly from Morgan and Morgan two
>months ago.  Does anyone know the story here?

I bought my copy at Amazon.com, at a discount. They have almost everything
published, and are very prompt in shipping. Did you try them? There is also
amazon.co.uk which provides many British books that the parent company
doesn't have.

Amazon.com does list "The Keepers of Light" at $38 plus shipping. There is
also one being auctioned on www.ebay.com  with final date Oct 15, present
bid is $12.99 and seller states he ships internationally. Always a good
place to check!

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
teched@psa-photo.org