specks and ziatype

hello all
what ever the name ziatype or sullivanotype or Ratype we all known that it
is only a variation of Platinum palladium process . It is just a little bit
simpler to recognize between traditionnal, mike ware version , pizzitype.
I don't know all the meaning of the zia symbol and his importance. But find
it to be a good name for a sun sensitive process.

For your problem , Carl Weese said everything about what could happen.

I just can add that you should take care to wash well your coating rod
between two coating, don't leave it to dry with emulsion on it, and  avoid
razr blade for cuting your paper

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com