Scans

Nelson:
You can now purchase scanners in the $600 range which will do a credible job
of scanning your large negative.
In particular is the Powerlook III by UMAX which is on sale @ their web site
and though the cost is somewhat near the $600 it does require an additional
transparency outfit for about another couple hundred.
This is a very good scanner
Jack Fulton