Scanning Services - Denver???

I've got some 4x5 negatives that I'd like to scan and make into a large
format negative.  But the scanning fees for 4x5 that I've seen are pretty
high for a hobbyist - though I understand the cost of drum scanners, etc,
etc.  Is there any service that offers a lower price scan for 4x5 negs?

Polaroid makes a scanner that runs several thousand (as opposed to 10's of
thousands), so I'm hoping someone is using that or a similar scanner that
could afford to charge significantly less!

And I'm in the Denver area, so of course that's where I'd love to find such
a service.

Thanks,
Nelson