Re: Scans

I just got a umax 2200 with rebate about $100 has  a transp built in. It
worked on 25 and 4x5 with a frinds help it is all new to me I can not seam
to get it to work om my own but I think it is just me.
What one did you have. I just bought my imac and this one I could buy the
mac it my budget.
James