Re: Scans

Judy
It cost me $119.99 at Data Vision on 5th ave - $20.00 rebate from umax so it
cost $100.
I have not had the problem he had. with the help of my frind it worked.
 It came with limited edition photoshop 5.0
Do you think I should use it with the photoshop not the outher program they
put in?
All this is new to me. Its a new world to me.
James