Re: AN EDUCATION IN REALITY?

Bob;

One other issue is that I may not have the choice to hang the controversial
image or not, even if I prove that the school is not liable in any way for
the images presented.  The school's final reviewer may outright say no, and
then I have not recourse.  That type of censorship bothers me the most,
especially coming from an art school.  I agree with you that I, as the
artist, should decide what images to show and therefore then face the
consequences of my actions.  I cannot very well stand up for free speech and
freedom of censorship if they will not give me the opportunity.  And in this
lies the real lesson in reality.

Gary Miller