Re: Censorship issues

> > In order to have the possibility of displaying this image I have been
asked to produce some sort of
> > documentation that indicates that the school (the gallery providers)
are
> >not liable or responsible for the content of the exhibit.

Which image is the cause of possible contention? You have one you seem to
be concerned about, can't you just remove it from the display? Can you
describe it? You might also see if the image is in accordance with local
laws. I mean, if it could be construed as (And I HATE to use this term)
"Pornographic', regardless of the legal document, your image could run
afoul of the local laws.

Bob